No! Any animal that can fit through the opening can be sprayed. We’ve been asked about horses, sheep, even reindeer!es Here
No. You can set it to spray on the right only, the left side only, or both directions. But we recommend you only spray going one direction.
It depends on the region of the country you live in. More external pests (i.e. horn flies) will require more frequent treatment. We recommend approximately 20-30 days apart.
This is where setup is an extremely important step. We recommend you get the cattle used to going through The Cow Sprayer gradually. Then you can adjust the amount of spray.
No. You can spray water whenever you’d like. You can also turn the Cow Sprayer off as needed. When the flies show up, turn the Cow Sprayer back on, and start spraying!
Wherever it works best for your particular situation! From one pasture to another works extremely well, as does the area where you keep their water and feed.
The Cow Sprayer can be equipped with a 25 or 40 gallon tank. Larger tanks can be used, but you’ll want to speak with us first.
The Cow Sprayer uses a mounted solar panel and battery on the top of the unit, next to the 25 or 40 gallon tank. With proper maintenance, it will last for years.
Absolutely! In fact, it is critical that the spray not be too strong at first. This will prevent the cattle from being scared of the sprayer, and any sprayed treatment accidentally getting in their eyes, nose, etc.
The Cow Sprayer is adjustable, in virtually every aspect. Spray nozzles can be placed almost anywhere on the rails, for example. You can also adjust the strength and amount of spray at any time.
Our 1-Year Warranty is an expression of our desire to provide the very best components, equipment, and hardware to work as hard as you do. If you are not thoroughly satisfied, simply contact Fussell Farms. In support of this policy of consumer satisfaction, we offer our 1-Year Warranty as described below:
Covered (By a 1-Year Warranty)
- All Fussell Farms products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below).
- Defects caused by user error.
- Replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products
Not Covered (By 1-Year Warranty)
- Any conditions caused by normal “wear and tear”
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to proper installation, filling, cleaning, or maintenance.
- Shipping damages or charges.